- - One 4 lb 12 oz box Borax (2.15 kg or 76 oz) found in the detergent isle
- - One 4 lb box Arm n Hammer Baking Soda (1.81 kg) found in the cooking isle
- - One box Arm n Hammer Super Washing Soda 55 oz (3 lb 7 oz) found in the detergent isle
- - Three bars of Fels-naptha soap, found in the detergent isle (or whatever you use)
- - Two small containers of Oxyclean or store brand Oxyclean (try to get about 3.5 lbs total (1.58 kg)) found in the detergent isle. (this is optional, I added it into mine because I have pretty messy kids and the cleaner the better)
For step-by-step instructions head over to her post here. Remember to check out our House and Home and Tightwad Tips forums for even more money saving ideas!!
Thank you to one of my readers for this great tip. Heather S. She has tried this and it is great. It makes a lot!!