"Dear Mr Arama,
As a MaxPerks® member, we are writing to let you know about upcoming program changes to your loyalty membership account. As you have probably heard by now, OfficeMax® and Office Depot® have merged. Beginning January 1, 2015, our combined loyalty program will be called Office Depot® | OfficeMax® Rewards. The new program will be similar to the current Office Depot Rewards® program.
We value your loyalty to OfficeMax® and are committed to keeping your MaxPerks® Rewards safe through this transition.
- In 2014, essentially nothing changes. You can continue to earn and redeem MaxPerks rewards as you have been through December 31, 2014.
- MaxPerks Rewards earned as of December 2014, will be sent out
in January 2015.
- Starting January 1, 2015, you can redeem your unexpired MaxPerks reward certificates in both OfficeMax® and Office Depot® stores and online.
- On January 1, 2015, Office Depot® | OfficeMax® Rewards will be your new loyalty program and you will begin to earn reward points on your qualifying purchases. Click here to learn more about the current Office Depot Rewards® program.
Some of the changes and benefits you can look forward to in January 2015 include:
- Now, you'll get 10% back in reward points on ink, toner, paper and
- You'll only have to spend $100 on these to earn 1,000 points and get a $10
- You'll still get rewards for recycling your ink and toner cartridges.
- And, you'll be able to take advantage of additional members-only offers.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact a customer service representative at 866-MAXPERKS (866-629-7375).
Your Loyalty Team "